Dallas - Season 3 (US)

raigraphixs

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Early 2014

AnnaLynne McCord (90210) has joined the cast, she will play "Heather, a tomboy-ish ranch hand who has managed to thrive in that male-dominated world, and will become a
love interest for Jesse Metcalf’s Christopher."

I am still baffled to why they gave this a third season glad it did though.

24 Feb

Ag25Mj0.jpg

THE LEGACY OF DALLAS CONTINUES WITH J.R. EWING–BRANDED BOURBON, IN STORES END OF MARCH 2014

- Leading Spirits Distributor Partners with Warner Bros. to Create and Launch Bourbon

- Timed to Season 3 Premiere February 24 9/8c on TNT

To coincide with the season three premiere of Dallas on Monday, February 24, at 9/8c on TNT, Southfork Bottling Company is teaming up with Warner Bros. to launch a new brand of bourbon, J.R. Ewing Bourbon, inspired by the show’s Infamous character and iconic Texas tycoon. The bourbon can be found on spirit retailers’ shelves beginning end of March.

Distilled in the heart of Kentucky’s bourbon country, the 4-year-old, 80-proof light amber-colored bourbon will initially launch in 14 states across the South and Midwest, with plans to expand nationally within a few months and internationally by the year’s end. The brand will be marketed to distributors around the United States by Prairie Creek Beverages, a national wine and spirits marketing company, and internationally by Melchers Group, a producer and exporter based in The Netherlands.

Packaging for the new bourbon features a wooden stopper and screen-printed image of the legendary Southfork Ranch — home of the Ewings — which can be seen through the front of the elegant, iconic bottle.

J.R. Ewing Bourbon is well balanced and possesses a maturity that adds to its complexity. The nose is classic and slightly fruity, with notes of vanilla, oak sweetness and a Touch of orange. The taste profile is surprisingly mild, yet crisp, and exhibits a lightly spicy/honey taste that lingers on the palate.

“Creating a brand of such high quality is reflective of J.R.’s thirst for the best in life, and the new brand really pays tribute to the character with whom everyone around the world is familiar,” said Andy Harmon, co-founder of Southfork Bottling Company.

Bourbon was the drink of choice for Dallas’ legendary character J.R. Ewing; a ruthless and egotistical Texas oil baron with discerning taste who was particular about his liquor, J.R. would no doubt have been pleased to see his own notorious name signed on the bottle of this well-crafted bourbon whiskey.

“It’s exciting to have the show and J.R.’s legacy, represented to the public in a new way,” said Dallas executive producer and writer Cynthia Cidre. “Plus, it gives the fans one more reason to celebrate Dallas!”

“My father, Larry Hagman, would have loved the fact that this new bourbon was named after his legendary character, J.R. Ewing — a signature spirit inspired by one of the most beloved, conniving and trailblazing characters in entertainment history,” said Preston Hagman.

J.R. Ewing Bourbon is a partnership between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and Warner Bros. Television Group, in collaboration with Southfork Bottling Company.

Episode 1: The Return

Good episode as the battle continued with twists and turns to control Ewing Global

This is not my usual type of show but, for some strange reason I do love Dallas. Have watched every single episode and will miss JR, however, I thought that was solid season start.

Harris working with the CIA
was abit of a joke i thought.

Last edited:
Good episode, certainly plenty of twists and turns. Pleased to see the return of the Ewing Bar-B-Q.

Great episode and great ending, had it all. Definitely Dallas doing what it does best. Hopefully there will be more.

Not sure when/if Ch 5 will bother ... but, just a wild guess, they might schedule it to coincide with the second half of the season which airs in the US in August ... so around 8 weeks before with the 8 eps that have aired in the US, then the remaining 7 eps.

This also answers the last but one post :)

Is it not on this week ?

Omg thanks i never realised that.

This has returned. Has no one watched it yet ?

Have been really looking forward to the return and I’ve got to say, I was definitely not disappointed, great episode. Long may it continue.

When will sky be showing it ?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom