DALI Katch G2 Bluetooth Speaker Review & Comments

LexDiamond

Thanks for the review and appreciate the detailed feedback. I spent ages reading up on these type of speakers a couple of years ago and for quality it always came back to Dali. The original Katch was what I always wanted but I arrived in the game too late for any new ones to be about. So now that the second one is here I’m very tempted.

The B&O lives in the kitchen and living area and the family is attached to it and don’t want to change. I’m looking at may be getting one for the home office then as I am WFH more or less for the next 12 months.

DarkDogZA

I bought an open box off Ebay with one of the discount codes. I would have to say that it is pretty good. Definitely better than by Sonos 1s/3s.

Is it better than by Audio Pro C10 Mk2, not 100% sure yet but possibly. It is a lot smaller and the lack of bass comes out at times. I did however buy it to take on trips but it is a bit bulkier than I had imagined but lets see.

kranti 100

I have two Creative Sound blaster Roars which you connect with the stereo cable. They sound good but I am very tempted with the Dali. Do you think it would be a good upgrade on the Roars..

The latest video from AVForums

Paramount + UK launch: Halo, Star Trek and Beavis, and all the latest 4K + Movie/TV News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom