Dali Fazons vs Monitor Audio Apex

hubiedubie

Standard Member
I'm considering purchasing either Dali Fazons (possibly LCR version) or Monitor Audio Apex Satellites. Which do you think would be better with music? Not concerned with subwoofer just the satellites. Thanks in advance.

I don't think either will be great with music without....with sub would improve things to give you more of the frequency range. These smaller lifestyle set ups work, but mainly due to sub filling in what the smaller cabinet's can do all that well....bass extension.

larkone

Distinguished Member
Withe Dalis bottoming out at 78Hz and the MAs at 60Hz you are going to be losing an awful lot on movies and music without a sub.

hubiedubie

Standard Member
Sorry I should have specified - I'm getting a subwoofer (most likely the Apex one), I just didn't want to cover / discuss the subwoofer as it's pretty clear from reading here and other forums that the Dali subwoofer is a bit of a dud.

eaglemmoomin

Sorry I should have specified - I'm getting a subwoofer (most likely the Apex one), I just didn't want to cover / discuss the subwoofer as it's pretty clear from reading here and other forums that the Dali subwoofer is a bit of a dud.

Search the subwoofer sub:rotfl:thread you can save some money on the cost of the sub and still get something as good.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom