DALI customer service: exemplary!

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by fayeanddavid, Jun 14, 2015.

1. fayeanddavid

fayeanddavid
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,042
    Have to post this thread on my recent experiences with DALI UK, and the amazing extra level they gave aspired to and achieved!!
    Quick potted history; went to What Hi Fi towers about 18 months ago for the launch of the DALI Kubik Free active speaker, along with maybe 5 others, WHF editorial staff and DALI hosting the event.
    At the end of the evening we were offered the Kubik Free as a thank you for the evening and graciously accepted on my part.
    A few months later I bought the Extra speaker which hooks up via an "umbilical cord" and acts as the active slave to the Kubik Free, all installed in the dining room/kitchen area and sounded really good.
    Wind on to a couple of weeks ago, couldn't get the Kubik Free to recognise Bluetooth signals, nor hard wire optical in.
    So phoned the UK team, explained the problem and how I came to own one, expecting the "box it up and send it in" approach..................only to be told that DALI would replace the unit with brand new stock!!!! No questions asked, send the unit back and they will ship a replacement!
    The whole process took less than 10 days from the initial call to receiving my shiny new unit, this time in a Red cloth grille with a spare Red grille to fit to my Extra speaker.

Fabulous service, well done guys and thank you very much