Daily Grind

Ugg10

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bit short on time this month so got and entry in but that about all I can say. Spur of the moment snap after not getting the shot I wanted. This is what I look at for 3 Hrs a day hence the title.

Reflection Feb 14
by UggsPics1, on Flickr

Edit in DPP - sharpen, crop and fix exposure
Edited in PSE11 - add tilt shift effect and reduce saturation, add a bit of blur to upper part of the photo

That's about it.

Nice idea, but it's all a bit too blurry for me. Would be cool with a 'Duel' style HGV looming behind you!

Why do you look at your wing mirror for 3 hours a day? ;)

Poetic licence, vanity or peripheral vision, take your pick.
Agree too blurry but want to try and get an entry in each month even if they are pants.
Firstchoice was atree I spotted on the way to work thatwas in a flooded field, went passed one day and it was like a mirror, took my camera for a few days and it was always windy/wavey, ran out of time so in despiration tried this.

Kudos for getting an entry in, I don't think I will be getting one in this month. However, I agree with the above comments about it being too blurry and there's a lack of detail.

P.S. For the clarity of Mr. Plod I assume you took this photo whilst stationary and used 'special' techniques to get the effect of movement :devil: ;)

Poetic licence, vanity or peripheral vision, take your pick.
Agree too blurry but want to try and get an entry in each month even if they are pants.
Firstchoice was atree I spotted on the way to work thatwas in a flooded field, went passed one day and it was like a mirror, took my camera for a few days and it was always windy/wavey, ran out of time so in despiration tried this.

Yeh, pity you didn't get the shot you were after, I wanted to do an entry every month too but failed at the first hurdle in Jan!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom