Daft desk question.

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Pack Dude, Jul 2, 2004.

1. Pack Dude

Pack Dude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    Im thinking of buying a new computer desk, This one. The thing is the desk comes in a left and right hand verison and i don't know which is which :confused: I need the one in the pic with the drawers on the right.

Thanks for any help.

2. HarshKarma

HarshKarma
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi pack man,

Realise this is a week late but ...

Looks like a right hand version but it's a little difficult to tell given the angle of the photo - £285 each seems a bit expensive though?

Why not try http://www.viking-direct.co.uk - I've just got 2 ergonomic desks from them, 1 left, 1 right for about £310.

Although it says self-assembly they actually built/installed them. I didn't want to ask if it was a mistake incase they changed their minds!

Ed

Edit:

Found the correct url: http://www.viking-direct.co.uk/catalogFamily.aspx?ID=75601782&CID=100

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8,023
    It depends where you planning to put your computer and how much you would use the draw compared to the computer, floppy drive and DVD/CD tray if you put it on the other side.

As the draws are on the right I would say it is a RH desk especially if you are putting a tower system aside it.

4. Pack Dude

Pack Dude

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
    :oops: I just noticed these replies, thanks for your help :) I did order the desk I had asked about and it was the one I wanted. With the bit that holds the monitor on the right. I also had an order code that gave me 20% of any order that weekend so it was a little cheaper than on the site.

Thanks for the link HarshKarma it looks like a nice neat desk but im happy with the one i got.