DAEWOO DLT20W2 got HDMI connection?

Demoneyeskyo

Standard Member
I am looking for a lcd tv for around £250 - £350. I am a student and moving out in september so having freeview in the tv is a big plus. I looked on comets website and found the DAEWOO DLT20W2 which looked like a good choice for me. It says it has a HDMI connection which I am wanting to play my PS3 through, however when I looked at the same tv on amazon.co.uk they said it doesnt have a HDMI connection. Does anyone here have this tv and can tell me whether or not the tv does infact have HDMI?

Or can anyone recommend a different lcd tv that fits my needs? Around £250 - £350, with HDMI for PS3 and HD ready, freeview being a big plus. Thanks for any help.

peahead

Hi Demoneyeskyo

I dont think the DAEWOO DLT20W2 has a hdmi input its not listed on sites ive looked at and its not even on daewoos own website yet.

may i suggest you take a look at this lcd

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=AV-002-AO

its lacking a freeview tuner but you can pick one up dirt cheap to go with the tv as its only £300.

Nilrem

Standard Member
the site is legitimate (if you mean overclockers), and the price for that aoc seems right (similar pricing on other sites).

It looks like it's got a couple of scarts not listed on that site.

AOC have been in the PC monitor biz for years, so I suspect they are pricing it at that price to try and get into the TV market.
I'm tempted to give it a punt at that sort of price myself :)

ANGUZ

I haven`t bought a TV from them, but I have bought p.c. parts rom them many times, never had any worries with them.

peahead

Have you bought from that site before? It just looks too good to be true IMO :rolleyes:

Many times before mate just got a new keybord and mouse from them.

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom