1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Daewoo DF 4150p

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by flashflash, Sep 11, 2005.

1. flashflash

flashflash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I have just bought a Daewoo DF4150p and am having problems with loss of sound.

The setup is as follows..

Daewoo>>>>>>Sky+>>>>>>>>>TV

When selecting AV1 on the Daewoo, I get Sky but without any sound. I have double checked all cables and connections but still no sound. The instructions only show a sat receiver connected via the RF lead, surely the Daewoo can accept either composite or RGB. There are extra connections at the front of the unit, but surely they dont expect you to use that for a permanent connection. Anyone else got a simular set up?

Many thanks.

2. JayCee

JayCee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,882
    Take a lead from the Sky+ TV scart to the DVDR AV2 input.
    Another scart lead from the DVDR AV1 to the TV AV1.

What does the user manual specs say?

3. flashflash

flashflash

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The manual doesn't mention there being an input on the DVD AV1 scart socket, even though It does show a pic but without sound on DVD AV1. The specs say its has inputs etc, but doesn't assign them to any of the scart or front component connections. I did yest try the exact way you mentioned, however, the DVD AV2 scart doesn't input RGB, so I loose my RGB sky to TV, but more confusing is when you look at the picture through DVD AV1, its clearly RGB but without sound!! wierd!