daewoo 42sp V panasonic pw6

Discussion in 'Panasonic TVs Forum' started by pezzer, Jun 16, 2004.

1. pezzer

pezzer
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I recently bought a daewoo plasma to use with my sky* digibox and used a scart to 5 BNC syncblaster cable from Keene electronics. Overall the picture was pretty sharp but I had a few doubts having read reviews of the daewoo ( 3*) compared to a 5* review of the pw6. These doubts continued to fester ( was I getting the best video resolution etc etc) until finally I cracked and returned the daewoo for the pw6.

Initially I used the Scart terminal board with the RGB scart out on the sky box but was a little disappointed - in fact the picture was not as sharp as the daewoo set up , even with an expensive scart cable.

I have now used a scart to 15 pin VGA syncblaster cable but still am not impressed with the sharpness / clarity compared to the Daewoo set up.

Is this because the scart to 5 BNC connection is far superior ? Should I now try one of the component video terminal boards ?

I have to admit the the colours on the pw6 are deeper and that it also copes with black / dark colours well but I do want a super sharp picture !

Help !!