Dads Problem!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs Forum' started by gunizzle, May 27, 2005.

1. gunizzle

gunizzle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys,

My dad lives in Spain, he has recently purchased a Samsung PS42P3s plasma, and i was talking to him about how he finds it, he gets sky out there but the signal is quite weak compared to over here and he was saying his picture was quite pixxelly if thats such a word, i told him to come and look at my setup (Panny PW7, DENON 2805, bose acoustimass 6) and he said the picture was so much better.

He doesnt have an amp or surround sound, just basic side speakers i think, but was asking how to get the best out of his plasma, anyone have any ideas on this, he wants to run Sky - DVD player and his daughters PS2 into it, i know the samsung has many different inputs but wasnt sure what to recommend in terms of kit to him to boost the picture?

HELP???

2. Mep

Mep

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +477
    don't know if something like this may help? http://www.beststuff.co.uk/slx2b.htm but i think the real problem is that in spain they are not officially meant to get sky (my folks live in Tenerife where they do get it through some sort of dodgy local set up...but it could be taken away at any time)