Dabs.com help, please

sibbs07

Novice Member
Reaction score
Okay, last Tuesday (30th Sept) I ordered a LCD TV from Dabs.com. Picked Saturday delivery at a cost of £20 because I work Mon-Fri.

I got an invoice and an order complete e-mail from them, they've taken the money out my account but there's still no TV. I didn't even receive an e-mail from them with a tracking order or who it's being sent with.

I sent them an e-mail on Saturday night (about 11pm) and I've not had a reply (I know it's only been 1 working day, but still). Still no tracking order number been sent to me. Tried to get on their "Chat Service" which kept telling me everyone was busy.

So does anyone have any ideas what I can do? Do I just wait and wait and hope it turns up or wait and hope I get a satisfactory e-mail reply. I find the website less than helpful, I don't know if I can request a tracking number be sent to me.

Any help is welcome, thanks.

Well had the same experience with a laptop. But they hadn't taken the money from the card, so told them to cancel via their chat service. Took ages to get connected to some muppet there though. They have no phone number as they are a 'internet retailer' I was told. They are owned by BT believe it or not. I got the impression their stock management system is flawed and when they receive an order for something they don't have they start stalling.

I recently purchased a Sony KDL-46W4500 from DABS.

The items wasn't in stock, but when it came into stock, they debited by card straight away. The status of my order changed to picked. I received a e-mail the next day, and delivery the day after. Excellent service....

I used their chat support system and found it very useful.

I used their chat support system and found it very useful.

What time did you use it at and how long did it take you to get a reply?

I sat refreshing the window for over 2 hours and it just kept saying everyone was busy. And it's only open 9am-9pm and I don't get home until 6pm.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom