dabs.com contact email

oxygenuk

Ex Member
Reaction score
does anyone have the email for them or a link to the webpage that displays contact details

apparently they are on their but iv spent hours and cant find a bloody thing :rolleyes: .

and what would you say is better to buy my new lg monitor from

dabs or ebuyer?

thanks

Have you tried scan?They have today only on ilyama monitors?

I had serious problems trying to return something to dabs, you have to use their online form as I don't think from memory they had any other method of contacting them. Personally i wouldn't use either of them as they both have bad reputations for being difficult to deal with when things go wrong.

well the monitor i want is an LG L1715s and they seem to be the only real choices :s (dabs n ebuyer)

yes they seem to ghave that here http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...ce,+PC+and+phones>C$cip=28881.PC+monitors.htm

but its £159 on special offer so dont know if itll last!

and i dont know if its diffrent from the othersd or not cos in the specs it says it has:

# 550:1 contrast ratio.
# TCO 99 compliant.

and the one on dabs mentions 450:1 and doesnt mean tco, what the hell is that anyway

and im not sure if it has the anti glare feature or coating feature like the other 1? probably does but i always like to be sure.

thanks

just phoned them up and they said the price should stay as £160 so i may just get it from argos then!

I'm pretty sure they are the same, I got one from ebuyer a from months back & they both have the same model number.

ah right cool you have one?

how do you like them monitors, are they gooduns

:( aint got the proper money in my bank today so may have to miss that one out and just lose £15

Dabs is a pain to get in contact with since they moved over to their online contact only. I used their system about 6 times in a month and whilst I got conformation receipts for submitting a query I didnt get a reply to any of them. I then just did what I had been asking if it was ok to do (which was against their T&Cs) but their system accepted it and my order turned up the next day.

I bought the above monitor from Argos too and it is reasonable enough for the price.

Astaroth said:
Dabs is a pain to get in contact with since they moved over to their online contact only. I used their system about 6 times in a month and whilst I got conformation receipts for submitting a query I didnt get a reply to any of them. I then just did what I had been asking if it was ok to do (which was against their T&Cs) but their system accepted it and my order turned up the next day.

I bought the above monitor from Argos too and it is reasonable enough for the price.
I used to be a big customer of Dabs, but two years ago they messed me about with a big printer order that went wrong and it ended in a mess with one of the four printers being faulty after a month. It was returned to them, then to the manufacturer. This story went on and on then it seemed it was lost, then they said I would have to wait, had a very annoyed customer who decided after two months to buy another prInter and send me the bill. After nearly four months they were still telling me i've got to wait for the printer to be returned from the manufacturer. I came to the view that it was lost. After another huge row on the phone I had a refund appear on my credit card yet I had no appology. I told them I would never use them again. I've had no trouble with any other online retailer. Maybe I wasn't the only one and the phone line was axed.

Idoexist said:
I used to be a big customer of Dabs, but two years ago they messed me about with a big printer order that went wrong and it ended in a mess with one of the four printers being faulty after a month. It was returned to them, then to the manufacturer. This story went on and on then it seemed it was lost, then they said I would have to wait, had a very annoyed customer who decided after two months to buy another prInter and send me the bill. After nearly four months they were still telling me i've got to wait for the printer to be returned from the manufacturer. I came to the view that it was lost. After another huge row on the phone I had a refund appear on my credit card yet I had no appology. I told them I would never use them again. I've had no trouble with any other online retailer. Maybe I wasn't the only one and the phone line was axed.

that sounds appauling

dont think ill touch dabs :suicide:

I wouldn't use any company i can't get hold of on the phone....so far i've stopped using Dabs, Micro Direct, and Overclocker.co.uk.

I generally will not use anyone who I cant phone but on a recent purchase Dabs were almost 1/2 the price of anyone else I could use to ship to an alternative delivery address.

Thankfully there were no issues (after I just ordered it on a new account to go to an alternative address (which you arent supposed to be able to do) as I had forgotten my old username/ password/ which email addy I used) but I will only use them in those circumstances rather than as a first choice as they used to be.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom