1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Da-Lite 7'X19' Fast Fold - Unusual Size

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by cramer, Jun 3, 2005.

1. cramer

cramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I inherited a Da-lite Fast fold truss screen (front) that is an irregular size. It is 7 x 19 foot. What would you use that for? And when did they use it? I'm also looking to sell it and am wondering if there is any market for it and where?

Any info would be greatly appreciated :) Thanks

2. myers1010

myers1010
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I know this is 2015 but I read your comment as I was looking for any information about a large fastfold screen. I have a screen this size and used it for a number of years in multi-media presentations in our church (I'm a minister-retired now). I want to sell my screen and have lost the front screen - I do have a rear projection screen. Do you still have it? If so, and someone wants a front screen with my rear screen I would like to know if its available so I can sell the entire works. Please let me know after you read this. Thanks!

3. xs2man

xs2man

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Holy decade long thread bump.

I suspect the OP is no longer here as he appears as a guest, rather than a member in the avatar.