• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

D900 on Orange questions

richcandy

Established Member
Hi

Its that time of year again when I can upgrade my mobile. I am with Orange and think that I will stay with them.

I have had a number of Sony Ericsson and am now thinking about a change. My sister has a Samsung D900 and I like it but have a few questions.

On my sisters D900 the wallpaper changes depending on the country that you are in. As Orange have a habit of amending the software to suit them does anyone know if a D900 on Orange has this feature?

Orange now let you pay GBP5 and get unlimited weekend and evening web access. Do you know if the D900 on orange is any good for this?

Rich

richcandy

Established Member
Just been to the orange shop to be told that I would not beable to upgrade unless I started to pay more than the £25 per month that I pay now. Also I would have to take an 18 month contract. Not happy so called Orange and was told I could keep my current tariff and have a new phone on a 12 month contract.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom