• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

D90 Snow Collection

@Home

Here is a selection of snow pictures I took with the D90 I got for Xmas.

Lenses used are the Nikon 16-85mmVR & Nikon 18-55mm VR - mainly using AP & Landscape Mode. I was & still am trying to get used to the D90 so I cannot remember all the settings for each Picture - But as always C&C Welcome, maybe you can give me some pointers to make my pictures better. - No processing was done.

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0040.jpg

DSC_0141.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0155.jpg

DSC_0162.jpg

DSC_0189.jpg

Cheers

shotokan101

Banned
Nice set - lots of variety - I like them :)

2nd shot is my favourite closely followd by the burnt out car :cool:

The first shot I think benefits if you crop a chunk technical term)out of the road section at the bottom which overly dominates the picture at the expense of the landscape IMO - once cropped it's very nice.

Also don't think the mono conversion landscape works very well - what's it like before the conversion ?

Jim

shotokan101

Banned
There is no mono conversions :smashin: Muck spread is in colour - look again...

Nice set BTW..

Why so it is -OOPS - Either my monitor is even more in need of calibration than I thought or you're a real Pixel-Peeper Martin :D

...in either case I don't like that one then ;)

Jim

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom