D3000 or wait for W3000 ?

se4me

Standard Member
Hi guys, Could you give me a quick bit of advice !
I am ready to buy my set today and the prices of the D3000 are good but I was advised the W3000 is released in September.

Should I wait for the W3000 will there be many advantages or just the 1080p
The set will be used for Sky+ SD everyday and the odd DVD maybe Sky HD in the future.

I am eager to buy the TV today order online maybe empire direct as there local, could pick up or wait a couple weeks for the W3000.

Thanks for any advice, Chris.

finallycruising

Standard Member
Should I wait for the W3000 will there be many advantages or just the 1080p The set will be used for Sky+ SD everyday and the odd DVD maybe Sky HD in the future. Thanks for any advice, Chris.

I'd wait, but you're not really comparing like with like. The W3000 has a full HD display (1920 x 1080), while the D3000 doesn't. Expected date seems to be 18/9/07. Will be a lot more expensive, though. The only web site listing it that I've been able to find want £1460.

ChrisGgr

Generally it worth the wait to compare them!!But your needs are SD so the D3000 is going to be your tv!!!!Order it now!!!

THE GFP

Banned
i was in the same situation 2 weeks ago

ive spent a year making my mind up

i last week bought the 40D3000 for £899.99 with free next day delivery & free 4 year warranty

the d3000 does 1080p perfectly althought its 1366x768

i play me ps3 on its and its near orgasmic

i loved hd so much yesterday i had sky hd installed and im still moist about i

i see it like this that for £900 ill keep the tv for 2 years then buy a new one as having a 1920x1080 is good but believe me ive seen them all and my D300 will stand up to most and as its 24 frames per second which most others are not you cant go wrong

but i will say all tv's are so damn good today that you cant go far wrong

i found it so hard making my mind up

oh it was hifi confidential wher ei got mine

https://www.hificonfidential.co.uk/detail.asp/sku=KDL40D3000U

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q800A Soundbar & Rotel Michi X3 Reviews + TV show and Movie News & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom