1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

D-VHS new titles announced where

Discussion in 'General TV Discussions Forum' started by dsp fan, Nov 11, 2004.

1. dsp fan

dsp fan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Nextgen and crt projectors are an excellent source of DVHS in the UK, dvdempire and the canadian one (cant remember) are great from US point of view (although i still cannot work out if it is any cheaper to bring them in yourself especially when nextgen has a nice sale on,

but does anyone know of a site or sites which preannounces what is coming. DVDempire have a tab but it only ever has the most recently released title/s.

Just curious to know what i need to save up for or indeed get excited about what is coming.

thanks

2. mattmarsden

mattmarsden

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +98
  3. pdundas

pdundas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There are supposedly a batch from Universal towards the end of the year on 14/12:

21 Grams
    Lost in Translation
    Love Actually
    The Rundown
    Truth About Charlie

These are the only pending release at the moment. What's happening with Fox nobody seems to know. They recently released Day After Tomorrow and Man on Fire pretty much simultaneously with the DVD but whether forthcoming DVD's such as Alien v Predator & I Robot will get counterpart D-VHS releases is unclear.

As ever with D-VHS, if you see a title you want available order it as soon as possible as print runs are small and they run out fast. Alien: The Directors Cut is already sold out and impossible to buy new.

If I may be so bold to link to another forum you can find a list somebody maintains here:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=313242