For Sale D-Box Presidential Recliner system

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by sanderdvd, Sep 4, 2016.

1. sanderdvd

sanderdvd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +12
    After a long time of considering I finally made the decision to sell my D-Box system. It involves a VERY exclusive D-Box setup where only 1 setup was produced worldwide. The seating is a completely handmate duo-recliner system. The dark red soft leather duo-recliner is made of very high quality anti-glare leather. The Chassic of the setup consists of welded to one another steel. The four SRP acutuators are directly linked to the steel chassis.

D-Box manufactured the system together with Charles Beyroth from Starline Cinema. Yannick Gemme from D-Box USA personally came over from the USA to my home in the Netherlands to test the setup. (D-Box could not test the system because it was shipped from Starline Cinema directly to the Netherlands). After a complete day spending time with my system Yannick told me that he had never experienced D-Box as accurate as my system.

The condition of the setup is like brand new, in mint condition.

The setup comes with the latest HEMC controller so you will be completely future proof.

I paid over 23.000,00 euro for the system. My asking price is 9000 euro (I want to be payed in EURO, not DOLLAR). The price is excluding shipping costs. I do not accept PayPal or creditcard, only a regular bank transfer to my Dutch bank account. Feel free to contact me for more information. Send me a PM if you would like to give me a call or whatsapp with me or something like that.

The quality of the pics is not THAT good, but ok. The side caps are removed from the actuators to give the system a more "retro look" but the caps of course comes with the price.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ps. Sorry for ny bad English.

Price and currency: 9000 euro
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: bank transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.