1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyrus CLS50c Any Info?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by grainge, Apr 13, 2003.

1. grainge

grainge

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i bought this Cyrus Centre speaker for the net last month and i am just about to set it up when i recieve my Arcam AVR200 to compliment my current Arcam DV88.

I bought it for £135 and it normaly retails for around £350. So I had to buy it even though it will run with two Mission M73 fronts(I already have) and Mission M5ds rears when I get them. The only review i found said that it was supperb for a £350 centre speaker but i have no more info on this speaker at all and cannot find any reviews on this. Does anyone have any listening experiences with Cyrus; and the above to be specific.
    i would appreciate any info as i am very new to the HT arena.

Nick

2. Ravi 123

Ravi 123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I brought from creative audio on a trial basis with my B&W's at a mier price of £160. I've only had a week but its had about 60 hours non stop play. Anway this speaker is great espically for £160 i would even contemplate buying this centre for near the RRP price. Ive tried many centres over the last couple of months B&W LCR6S2 and S3, B&W CC6 this speaker is very neutral and dialogue is great. Just need to change my fronts and ill be happy for little while anyway.

Cheers

Ravi:D

3. Boozyuzi

Boozyuzi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +34
  4. grainge

grainge

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    what fronts would you go for as i thought they had to be timbre matched. Would my Mission M73 be ok with the cyrus . And what if I got some MS 903s Bipoles for the rear instead of mission M5ds. Would this make a difference.