For Sale Cyrus 8 Qx DAC Stereo amp with DAC

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by russraff, Feb 8, 2014.

1. russraff

russraff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87
    Due to a house move, I am selling my lovely Cyrus amp with top of the line Cyrus DAC. Indeed this is the best integrated amp Cyrus make and it really is superb. Despite the size it is comfortably more gutsy (and far better sounding) than my Arcam AVR400 and offers a remarkable amount of insight. Anyone looking at Naim or an amp that majors on timing or detailed presentation ought to give this deal a look.

All boxes and cables available. More photos can be sent via email, but the unit is spotless. Still sells for £1500 retail. Less than 6 months old.

Link to Cyrus website Cyrus 8 qdac remote-0028.jpg Cyrus 8 qdac-0024.jpg

Price and currency: £ 880
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: bank transfer or Paypal+3%

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. russraff

russraff

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +87