For Sale Cyrus 5 integrated av receiver amplifier

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by martin82scott, Feb 10, 2014.

1. martin82scott

martin82scott
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    cyrus 5 integrated av receiver amp for sale in perfect condition. no original packaging or remote as I use my cyrus multi - remote which im keeping for my other components.

I have just seen a couple do more than this online at auction.

only selling to fund new stereo or mono cyrus amp in black so get in touch if you have one available.

sorry but no paypal having been scammed recently! as a seller you have much less power than the buyer. I sold some items and the seller reversed a dodgy paypal account payment and I lost all goods and money. the police were not interested. I run my own business and can send a company invoice and receipt.
    will be sent via hermes tracked and tracking will be provided or collection in person is offered

5 - Integrated Amplifier

Price and currency: £165
    Delivery: Delivery cost is Included
    Payment method: bank transfer or cash on collection

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

2. gcogger

gcogger

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +57
    I'm confused - the link is for a Cyrus 5 integrated (stereo) hifi amp, but you're advertising it as an AV receiver? Which is it?

3. martin82scott

martin82scott
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    its both according to Cyrus. Cyrus are known for allowing you to build and integrate your system as you wish. it has an analogue Av input but is a stereo amplifier officially. its the starting point of integrating cyrus HiFi with Cyrus Av. for example I used it as basis of my Av system to combine with HiFi using a Cyrus Av 8 processor for example. cyrus site gives examples of this. hope this helps.

4. martin82scott

martin82scott
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    also I just thought it would help the search if people looking on search engines for Cyrus equipment away from the forum. may even encourage new members! sorry for anyone who is mislead. generally I see only Cyrus enthusiasts buying Cyrus and there for know what they want. I gave a link to the Cyrus site for people to see the spec. just shout up if you want anymore info or pics. sorry on phone and its a nightmare typing

5. martin82scott

martin82scott
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    now sold. not sure how to remove ad.

thanks

6. Arcam_boy

Arcam_boy
    Distinguished Member