• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

CYP Audio Delay Unit

rafpmw

Standard Member
Hi

Not 100% this is the right place for this

I have a variable line level stereo zone output from a Speakercraft MZC-66 which I want to connect via a CYP Sereo audio delay unit on to a Sherbourn 2 channel amp.

This by the way is to adjust lip sync between multi room speakers playing Sky boxes etc connected via Speakercraft multi room and TV's connected via HDMI matrix

Do you think the variable line level output which I am using for volume control will be affected if running through the CYP audio delay unit

Thanks

Mark.Yudkin

Distinguished Member
There may be a small sound quality degradation using the CYP AU-D18, but that's all.

Member 614390

Standard Member
Hi there, have you managed to purchase the CYP audio delay unit as yet? Lektropacks offer a full 28day money back guarantee should the product not be suitable for purpose - www.lektropacks.co.uk. We currently have these units in stock and can get to you on a free next working day delivery.

Thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom