Cydia apps that don't work in iOS 4.3.1

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Since a lot of people will presumably be updating to 4.3.1 now that an untethered jailbreak is out, I thought it might be a good idea to have a thread for people to post in if they find that one or more of their Cydia apps has an issue to give others a heads up so that they can hold off if needs be.

I don't have any to add BTW!

As long as Shrink, 5 Column SB and 5 icon Dock works, the guys in the office will be happy as its the only thing they use from Cydia

Shrink not working, but 5 column springboard and 5 icon dock working

Action Menu isn't working so no Celeste either :(

Yourtube 2 isn't loading for me either :(

Last edited:
Good thread! I just updated my 3GS to 4.3.1 today, so far everything is as it was apart from bigboss repo seems to be down as i want my sbsettings and bitesms back :(. - Anyone know why, or is it flakey?

I will update as i have loads from Cydia!

I'm sticking on 4.2.1 for the time being for this very reason :D
nothing whatsoever to gain from updating to 4.3.1 at the moment, the jailbreak is not even a day old, loads of cydia apps are going to need updating, I don't understand why people do it :confused:

Appbackup doesn't work, just quits back to springboard. Had to manually install the save files that I had saved.

Good thread! I just updated my 3GS to 4.3.1 today, so far everything is as it was apart from bigboss repo seems to be down as i want my sbsettings and bitesms back :(. - Anyone know why, or is it flakey?

I will update as i have loads from Cydia!

Bigboss is up and down. I think its because people are hitting the repos hard today. Plus the US have woken up now :)

I'm sticking on 4.2.1 for the time being for this very reason :D
nothing whatsoever to gain from updating to 4.3.1 at the moment, the jailbreak is not even a day old, loads of cydia apps are going to need updating, I don't understand why people do it :confused:
I agree! if you're already JB'd there's no real reason to jump into this just yet! although some people will have a new iPhone that was preloaded with 4.3[1] and have been waiting for the opportunity to get it JB'd untethered ...those I can understand.

Thanks tigermad! I can't believe u accidentally deleted the big boss repo! I have tried loads and I still can't get it to work - Cyrus says something about it being a legacy or something?

This is the correct address right?
http://apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia/

This is the address on my wife's phone.

So desperate to get locking and bitesms back!

Thanks, another forum member pointed out that you can't add the repo manually, it's on the home page to add repos and that worked!

Thanks anyway for the info! Good to know!!

Thanks, another forum member pointed out that you can't add the repo manually, it's on the home page to add repos and that worked!

Thanks anyway for the info! Good to know!!

Adding Repo is not on the home page of Cydia.

To add repo, navigate to Cydia > Manage > Sources click on Edit button on the top right corner, then click Add button

Yes it is, scroll down on home page and you will see a link to official Cydia sources. Big boss can't be add manually!

Anyone got poof working? Can't seem to find it when downloaded

Please ignore me as I am a complete plank!

Last edited:
Does Pkgbackup work ? It just comes up with Backup failed on mine...

damianmkv said:
Does Pkgbackup work ? It just comes up with Backup failed on mine...

I jumped from 4.1 jailbroken to 4.3.2 jailbroken and PkgBackup with SBOrganiser, worked a treat.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom