• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

cyclone sumvision mkv enclosure 2tb

toffeejim2395

Standard Member
hi,i have owned one of these devices for about a year now with no problems.however ,i recently went on holiday and "loaned" it out to a friend who asked if he could copy some files from mine to his while i was away.when i received the item back and reconnected it to my tv there wasnt any problems as i watched a few movies.when i attempted to move some new files to the unit by connecting it via usb to my laptop and the "autoplay" page appears, i clicked on "view files and folders".usually when i do this the folders i have created,"movie","music" etc appear and i can move the new file into the correct folder,this time after i click on "view files and folders" iam directed with a blank screen.i can still access the "movie" or " music" files by typing it in the search box in the top right corner of the blank page and move the new file that way,but iam concerned as to why it has suddenly started doing this.has anyone experienced anything similar ? all help appreciated.:confused:

toffeejim2395

Standard Member
sorted!.searched for relevant files,opened up new page without closing the first one,and the dragged and dropped the searched for file into the blank space.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom