• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cyclone MKV2 player you tube help

zebturner

Standard Member
Hi, how do i get youtube on the Sumvision Cyclone MKV2? i have bbc news etc under IMS on the menu page but ive heard people have you tube, how?
thanks in advance.

Benjy

Hi, how do i get youtube on the Sumvision Cyclone MKV2? i have bbc news etc under IMS on the menu page but ive heard people have you tube, how?
thanks in advance.

I will take a wild guess and say you never read or searched any of the posts regarding the you tube issue for some reason...some say update your firmware....I would post the link for upgrading but someone already has on other threads concerning the same issue...making this thread errr pointless..

zebturner

Standard Member
thanks for your sarcastic, useless reply, yes of course i searched this topic before i posted but the first 5 threads i read were very long and non specific. thought someone would be able to help but obviously people are more interested in being sarcastic.

Benjy

thanks for your sarcastic, useless reply, yes of course i searched this topic before i posted but the first 5 threads i read were very long and non specific. thought someone would be able to help but obviously people are more interested in being sarcastic.
Easy tiger...I said I am guessing you never searched because you never stated it...and must think members would assume you have searched threads...knowing you got bored with the first five posts and needed more direct help in searching posts for help in providing you with links would have helped me...us...the members, so no sarcasm intended if it looked sarcastic I appologize ...and did you look for a firmware update which is supposed to resolve the issue ? SUMVISION - We Sell PC Hardware, Software, Digital Media, Digital Cameras, MP3 Players, Components, Networking Equipment and more...

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom