Cyberpunk 2077

You had to registered for a refund by a certain deadline (think it was by the 10th December)
then they sent another email with a unique code to supply the place you purchased and a scan of the receipt and a photo of the game with the unique code. It did say they will supply you the postage details to return the game.
The next email was to supply your PayPal details to have the refund to go to. Done this yesterday. Nothing about returning the game yet and says refunds will be throughout February and March.
So if you never registered you won’t be able to request a refund now.

Update: Got my refund for a physical copy and haven’t been ask to send the game back. Fair play to them.

CF0C0EAE-989E-4059-896C-416BCBD31738.jpeg

Second half of the year no doubt means November. It’s pretty poor that it will take that long. June / July would have been acceptable. There will be plenty of other stuff released in that timeframe including Horizon and possibly GoW. Can’t see many people picking it up again then.

I don't see the problem it's a FREE next-gen update to add ray tracing etc not something that is really a must have, They are working on getting the game where it should be plus adding free DLC content that should be what matters, adding next-gen bells and whistles is a bonus when it arrives.

I don't see the problem it's a FREE next-gen update to add ray tracing etc not something that is really a must have, They are working on getting the game where it should be plus adding free DLC content that should be what matters, adding next-gen bells and whistles is a bonus when it arrives.

I agree to an extent. However, plenty of other developers seem to be able to release next gen versions at the same time as base consoles or PC releases. Releasing DLC for a poorly optimised product before next gen versions of the base product just doesn’t sit right with me.

Got my refund for physical. No email for sending back yet but imagine will receive soon as it was part the t&cs

Anyone who had a refund on a physical version been asked to send their copy back?

Hi there as anybody noticed much difference with the 1.1 update

Hard to tell for me on PS5 as it has been fine since the last patch, this update is to fix bugs and improve stability and performance more so for current-gen, I don't know if anyone is still playing on a PS4/Pro if so they might have noticed more.

Hard to tell for me on PS5 as it has been fine since the last patch, this update is to fix bugs and improve stability and performance more so for current-gen, I don't know if anyone is still playing on a PS4/Pro if so they might have noticed more.
Yeah it plays lovely on ps5 with a few bugs.I’ve put about 10 hours of slow play in. But shelving it for a while until fully updated. It as so much potential 👍

Wonder how many copies of this will be "lost in the post - Covid disruption, innit?" when CDPR start asking for them back? :rotfl:

Joking aside (?) I'm still really looking forward to playing this but will be waiting until the PS5 version is out, is demonstrably better/more stable than the current release and other guinea pigs have confirmed it won't brick my console. :D

Finished it today, got bit bored of the side quests so pushed on with the story even though I'd heard it was short.... And it is... Can't make my mind about this game though.

Finished it today, got bit bored of the side quests so pushed on with the story even though I'd heard it was short.... And it is... Can't make my mind about this game though.
I have it on PC and got bored really fast. Didn't even finish it. Just disappointed in it TBH.

I have it on PC and got bored really fast. Didn't even finish it. Just disappointed in it TBH.
I think they put too much effort in marking so many quests and not enough into making the main story the priority.. I mean red dead redemption 2 hit the perfect balance for me

it's an RPG main questlines are never the priority the bulk is always side quests/activities never known one that isn't.

The main questline for Cyberpunk is 25-30 hrs which is the norm for many RPG's, side quests have always been what makes RPGs run into the 100hrs+ range, whether you chose to do them is the individuals choice of course.

Felt a lot shorter than that to be honest, maybe because I got to to higher level before tackling the main story... Had no trouble finishing it

Is there anyone here that's actually enjoying the game?

I'm having a great time with it, I love the story, the music and the gunplay.
Would you say it's like Deus Ex? I loved the last one. Also with the patches as of now, has there been improvements on the PC version?

There is a huge update due sometime in the second half of this month to update, and fix a ton of stuff, it was supposed to have been released last month but CDPR want more time for it, I would wait for that, but yes the PC version has pretty much been the better version with PS5 not far behind and can be played to compeltion bar the odd bug her and there.

Is it like Deus Ex, kinda, Cyberpunk is far more of a open world RPG and with a lot more side quests/ activites to do as well as customisation, looting,crafting,Tech trees etc.

Hey dude

I've put it aside until the PS5 upgrade patch is out. I was enjoying it but got caught up in other games. So as i said, i'm going to wait for the patch

I need something to play and so have taken a punt on this. The noise surrounding Patch 1.2 seems generally positive, although by no means overwhelming!
We shall see.

Still waiting for the next gen version before I bother. I've resisted this long so should be fine waiting longer :)

I need something to play and so have taken a punt on this. The noise surrounding Patch 1.2 seems generally positive, although by no means overwhelming!
We shall see.
Positive maybe if you are on last-gen like PS4/PS4 pro but not if you are on PS5 which has taken a big step backwards due to what CDPR have done in getting the PS4 versions to work better.

I have had far more crashes, load times have increased to almost double the length with blank screens for 10 seconds before it even starts loading as well as when it's loading, some textures fail to load, Bugs that were there before the patch like not able to pick up items are still there, a 46GB patch that as far as I can tell on PS5 did nothing for improving the game instead went in reverse, plenty of reports on their forums and CDPR going silent.

I'm thinking I might just wait until whenever the PS5 update releases before jumping back in even if that means the end of the year, I just can't see them fixing the PS4 versions to the level it needs to be at and there is only so much the PS5 can do running it via BC.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom