Cyberpunk 2077

Just after posting asking people if they have had a digital refund I got mine credited to my wallet. So seems Sony are rolling out the refunds fairly quickly. Took three weeks for me.

Agreed. Still hold out some hope it turns into a decent PS5 game down the road ...

I got my wallet refund yesterday too, must have pressed the button at least 10 times though before I got it

Were you credited to Wallet or Card? Still not received anything, the nightmare continues:mad:
When I signed into my playstation I had a notification & the funds were in the wallet. It does say if it's a debit/credit card it might take a few days for the refund to be processed by the bank. Fingers crossed yours comes through soon.

Timed the refund to coincide with removing some games from the Jan sale such as Ghost of Tsushima & Last of Us part 2. :smashin:

Got my refund yesterday.

Hopefully a PS5 specific version comes at some point.
To be honest I wouldn't hold your breath.ive been playing it and there's not been an update to stop the constant crashing, so it's going to depend if they are devoting their attention to the next gen update OR fixing the last gen game

Anyone got refunds from physical copy yet via the email from CDPR?

What’s the procedure? Do you send the physical copy back to them for a refund? Then get creditors to your bank?

What happens if it was bought in a bundle deal with a PlayStation?

To be honest I wouldn't hold your breath.ive been playing it and there's not been an update to stop the constant crashing, so it's going to depend if they are devoting their attention to the next gen update OR fixing the last gen game

That is false the first patch they put out 1.04 had a fix for crashing issues, I barely have them at all now, only had one in about 30 hrs of play since that patch was released.

That is false the first patch they put out 1.04 had a fix for crashing issues, I barely have them at all now, only had one in about 30 hrs of play since that patch was released.
Mine's crashes every single time mate, so that's not false in my experience

Mine's crashes every single time mate, so that's not false in my experience

You didn't say it was your experience only, you stated it wasn't patched that is false whether you choose to believe it or not.

You didn't say it was your experience only, you stated it wasn't patched that is false whether you choose to believe it or not.
If you say its been patched then why do I get constant crashes? And I will say, I'm far from alone in this experience.

Anyone got refunds from physical copy yet via the email from CDPR?

What’s the procedure? Do you send the physical copy back to them for a refund? Then get creditors to your bank?

What happens if it was bought in a bundle deal with a PlayStation?

You had to registered for a refund by a certain deadline (think it was by the 10th December)
then they sent another email with a unique code to supply the place you purchased and a scan of the receipt and a photo of the game with the unique code. It did say they will supply you the postage details to return the game.
The next email was to supply your PayPal details to have the refund to go to. Done this yesterday. Nothing about returning the game yet and says refunds will be throughout February and March.
So if you never registered you won’t be able to request a refund now.

I keep wanting to try this, but the nagging voice in my head is saying wait until I’ve finished the house and got my PC setup again. How does it run on a PS5? Worth it or better waiting and getting it on PC?

CD Projekt's co founder just released a video apologising for the Console release of Cyberpunk and a road map of what they are doing to fix and improve the game including free DLC and the Next Gen update.

Last edited:
I keep wanting to try this, but the nagging voice in my head is saying wait until I’ve finished the house and got my PC setup again. How does it run on a PS5? Worth it or better waiting and getting it on PC?

Apart from the odd crash here and there ( much less since the 1.06 patch) i haven't had issues playing on PS5 but others may say different, I will say the PC version is the more stable but it too has it's issues and isnt free of crashes and bugs, which to get that call is yours, I honestly think the PS5 version will eventually be a damn good version to get but it's whether your willing to wait for the patches and updates to get it there, the Next Gen update isn't due until the second half of the year.

Second half of the year no doubt means November. It’s pretty poor that it will take that long. June / July would have been acceptable. There will be plenty of other stuff released in that timeframe including Horizon and possibly GoW. Can’t see many people picking it up again then.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom