Cyberpunk 2077 (PS4) (19th November)

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
Free upgrade to a PS5 enhanced version at a later date is great, at least now they have confirmed that previously it was only the Xbox mentioned, Maybe Sony have said something about it's version of Smart delivery but I can't find anything, I guess they have told devs just no one else yet.

I'm just wondering how long are we going to have to wait for it, sometime in 2021?, I would have thought the delay would have given them more time for it to be done come launch, I'll still get it in November and play via BC.

psikey

Distinguished Member
Free upgrade to a PS5 enhanced version at a later date is great, at least now they have confirmed that previously it was only the Xbox mentioned, Maybe Sony have said something about it's version of Smart delivery but I can't find anything, I guess they have told devs just no one else yet.

I'm just wondering how long are we going to have to wait for it, sometime in 2021?, I would have thought the delay would have given them more time for it to be done come launch, I'll still get it in November and play via BC.
As it been delayed again? Thought it was out Sep/Oct or is that just PC.

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
As it been delayed again? Thought it was out Sep/Oct or is that just PC.
It got delayed yesterday to 19th November.

The latest from CD Projekt Red.

"At some point we’re going to have a more robust update for the for the next-gens, which we’re planning to give free of charge to anybody who purchases the PS4 or Xbox One version, but in any case you will be able to play the game on the next-gens from the 19th of November when the game releases, and it will look better on the next-gens from that moment."

psikey

Distinguished Member
It got delayed yesterday to 19th November.

The latest from CD Projekt Red.

"At some point we’re going to have a more robust update for the for the next-gens, which we’re planning to give free of charge to anybody who purchases the PS4 or Xbox One version, but in any case you will be able to play the game on the next-gens from the 19th of November when the game releases, and it will look better on the next-gens from that moment."
Oh well, my RTX2080Ti should still beat the new next gens for visuals. Won't be going next gen at launch this time until an exclussive I really want to play.

Demon Luci

Distinguished Member
TBH you’re as well ignoring game release dates these days.

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
This is happening live in 9 minutes (5pm UK time).

Cyberpunk 2077 (@CyberpunkGame) Tweeted: Join us tomorrow, June 25 at 6PM CEST, at CD PROJEKT RED - Twitch for the first, 25 minute episode of #NightCityWire, where we are going to show you a brand new trailer, present fresh gameplay footage and chat with the devs in detail about one of the game features, braindance. https://t.co/2RReyCMkce

zt1903

Distinguished Member

Stinja

Speaking of animals (from *cough* those other threads): important Cyberpunk 2077 news!!! :cool:
Players Will Be Able To Pet Cats In Cyberpunk 2077

" confirmed by IGN’s Miranda Sanchez, she was able to pet cats during her hands-on gameplay for Cyberpunk 2077. “Oh, and I pet a cat! That’s very important. I didn’t see any dogs for you dog people out there,”

Between this and Stray (PS5), should be a good time for cat lovers :smashin:

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member
Speaking of animals (from *cough* those other threads): important Cyberpunk 2077 news!!! :cool:
Players Will Be Able To Pet Cats In Cyberpunk 2077

" confirmed by IGN’s Miranda Sanchez, she was able to pet cats during her hands-on gameplay for Cyberpunk 2077. “Oh, and I pet a cat! That’s very important. I didn’t see any dogs for you dog people out there,”

Between this and Stray (PS5), should be a good time for cat lovers :smashin:
I saw something the other day which said you can eat hamburgers whilst doing missions, I wonder if you can feed the cats with them also. :laugh:

Toasty

Distinguished Member
While I've not read any confirmation, any PS4 version will be compatible with PS5 and therefore privvy to PS5 upgrades similar to how the PS4 Pro enhancements work.

EA has gone into some detail with regard their FIFA 21 cross gen handling with the fantastic phrase "Dual Entitlement" where PS4 disc and digital versions will get a free PS5 version when available. This however is complicated by a time limit of a year when FIFA 22 is released, so they clearly want to keep pushing the annual release as the latest and greatest version to get regardless of platform..

DAZ UK 74

Distinguished Member