Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Cyberlink...Grrrr!

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Madders, Jul 14, 2003.

1. Madders

Madders

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    So I thought, let's try the new demo version of Powerdvd5. It said to delete any existing version off the computer so I did that (mistake 1, I forgot to save my newly downloaded "sound options") I loaded the demo which was fine and decided to buy the upgrade. If I hadn't deleted my copy of Powerdvd4 with the audio options, I would have been able to buy the upgrade for a lot less. Instead I had to re-install Powerdvd4 and then get the upgrade, and pay another $10 or whatever for the audio options again. That would have been fine, as I know it was my mistake that I didn't save a copy of the audio options I had paid for only a month earlier. What really p**sed me off is this morning I got an e-mail from Cyberlink to say I am eligible for a free upgrade from Powerdvd4 to Powerdvd5 deluxe..Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!

:mad:

Just wanted to vent my frustration! :D

Steve

2. PFM

PFM

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    At least your powerdvd works, mine wont recognise the dvd drive (for no aparent reason). Everything else recognises it

Pah