1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyberhome PDVD

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by mjwhitehouse, Oct 24, 2003.

1. mjwhitehouse

mjwhitehouse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi everyone

I bought this Cyberhome 7" PDVD from Novatech when I made a brief trip back to the UK from Oz. It has component out and progressive scan if you have the right lead (not supplied). This is a tri-connection jack plug to component phono leads. I tried e-mailing the company but got no reply and the US website sells it online but only if you live in the US. Does anyone have a UK address for an outlet for this cable?

PS Summer is just starting and the weather is glorious.

2. nabby

nabby

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,417
    Try www.cyberhome-europe.de for a list of UK dealers.
    Is this the same model that Richer Sounds are selling for £249.99?
    If so, what are the good and bad points you found using it, as I'm thinking of buying one very soon?

3. mjwhitehouse

mjwhitehouse

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know what Richer Sounds are selling but the player has a 7" screen, slimline, battery lasts a good amount of time, never actually timed it and can output a progressive scan image with the right cable (not supplied). It was the screen size and the prog scan that appealed to me for the money. The point is it looks expensive not like some of the cheaper ones which look like they should have beenin the Brady Bunch. Oh and u can make it multiregion with a code off the remote.