1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyberhome ADL528?

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Latman, Mar 24, 2003.

1. Latman

Latman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    What do yo guys think of Cyberhome ADL528? Does it play anything you thow at it? I know there are other models, but this seems to be at £69 at richer sounds.

2. rct

rct

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Nice little budget player. Use it on my 2nd TV now. Never failed once. Happily plays every DVD it has seen so far. Latest firmware downloadable from the net allows a macrovision remote hack as well as a region selection remote hack. It handles RCE DVDs without fuss too. The only problem I can see with it is that the picture position is up and to the left of all my other RGB devices, so I've ended up with a compromise position on my TV where nothing is "quite centred"

Go for it! ;)

3. rct

rct

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Or as I appear to have completely forgotten, go for its replacement the CH-505 which looks much sleeker, has a brushed aluminium front but costs £99.

Look at http://forum.cyberhome-help.de/ for some more info ;)

4. Latman

Latman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Thanks m8! My current dvd player (lasonic 2000) is playing up. It won't play Toy Story and my little girl is little disappointed.
    So I will pop round to Richer Sounds today to get one.