Cyberhome ADL528 or another player?

jtorry

Standard Member
Reaction score
I need a cheap player for my parents and the cyberhome ADL528 is on the top
of my list at the moment and plan to order in a couple of hours. if anyone
has any better player sugestions please let me know.

Haven't had any experience of the Cyberhome, but I have the Dansai 852 from Tescos (£95.00).

I'm no expert, but it works fine, has simple multi region hack, and seems to play anything (including VCD's). There are loads of comments about this player on the forum anyway. Your only problem might be finding one.

Hope this helps.

that has been my problem. My local tescos never stocks any electrical stuff and I'm not going to travel miles to find a store that mas stock. Thanks for the advice though

what do people think of the Acoustic Solutions DVD 551 from RS?

I was going to buy my parents a budget DVD player for Xmas, thinking of spending about the same amount you are. While the Cyber Home is good for the money, I decided to spend another £50 and bought a modified Samsung M105 player. It's got no MP3 or CD-R capabilities, but what it does do is play DVD's extremely well. I'm glad I paid the extra, because the quality of build and performance is just so much better in my opinion.

Are you sure you want to buy a 'budget' budget player, because all the ones I came across, were no match for paying that bit extra.

Especially when Richer Sounds are involved.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom