For Sale Cyber Monday Give away , Pioneer Kuro 500a, offers above £110

malctAN

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
I am Selling my Pioneer Kuro 500a to make room for a new TV

I have owned the TV from new

Since been TV Licence free , I have only been using the TV for watching DVD's and i have been connecting a media box in to watch youtube and other smart features, So all TV channels have been deleted and if anyone wanted to View , I could only show what i can get on the media box (smart features) or a DVD

I have 2 remotes, I bought a new one about 5 years ago after all the chrome came off the old one, I cannot vouch if the remotes are in good working order since i have been using a Logitech Harmony remote but i am sure that if they were not working, their will be cheap remotes that can be used on the Kuro 500a if the 2 are not working correctly

Please note , The TV does not come with side speakers, These have now sold hence the reduction in the price of my TV

I have really looked after the Kuro and the TV cleans up a treat,
Their are no scratches and no dead pixels on the TV , Please Don't ask how many hours the TV has ran , I do not have a clue and for a TV 13 years old , Does it really matter , Its not £2500

I have manual for the TV

I am offering this at a give away price of £150 that will go towards my new TV.

Please note, The TV does not come with a stand but has all the cables and the light sensor plus instructions on how to get the best picture quality

The TV can be seen working , But for the price , This will be bought as seen/Cash on Collection and will need collected from Cumbria

If you need any other information or photos, Please ask

I could be interested in meeting up within 100 mile from Cumbria

tv3.png

Price and currency
£150
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Cash on Collection

Attachments

• 9655-krp500afull-1.jpg
    9655-krp500afull-1.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

malctAN

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Out of interest , Is their anyone looking for a Kuro 500A ?

Tbuzz

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Wow surprised no one has snapped this up. Free bump!

malctAN

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Will try again on Ebay once their is a selling offer on , But i guess its my location that might put people off

RickM

Standard Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I've got one for sale too and am not getting any interest. There seems to be quite a few of them around at the moment which probably isn't helping either. Amazing TVs for the price though !

malctAN

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
I used to buy B&O TV's , the last was the Avant and i just about had to give it away but it weighted a ton, Amazing TV's But people are after the latest , But these Kuro's are something else , Way better than any B&O and anyone who is wanting the best picture experience, This is the best and if i had room, I would keep it

RickM

Standard Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I've still got a CRT Avant with DVD player that I can't even give away !

Last edited:

malctAN

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
That's my big issue, Cumbria is a long way from most place's and like anything, Its best to see working , Otherwise we could have arranged to meet up somewhere and Basildon must be well over 350 miles away and simply not worth the drive. Good luck in getting one closer

malctAN

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Last day on ebay today. I do have a buyer but he wants me to deliver which is a few hundred miles round trip, He is also wanting the LX08 Blu ray that's also selling today, Both on ebay, But i would prefer collection in order to see them working

malctAN

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
I could meet you at scotch corner , But to be honest , I would rather someone seeing it working before buying

malctAN

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
This is back on Ebay, I would be tempted to meet up to 100 mile from my home at a small fee to cover fuel, Maybe 100 Mile distance for £25 considering that i would need to return home ( 200 mile round trip back to Carlisle).

After saying that, I would prefer the TV to be seen working in my home since this is bought has seen

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Streaming Theatrical Releases And The Future Of Cinema
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom