CX55 no usage hours

masdac

Novice Member
Just noticed that on my new CX there is no usage hours on the info page, wondered if it could be removed by the seller so as not to show it had been used previously

Inferno

Distinguished Member
It's a brand new TV is it not? and UK OLED TV'S from LG do not have a User Accessible Menu showing the usage hours anyway, it's in the IN Start menu which is not accessible without a command on a Universal Remote or with a Service Remote.

Last edited:

Inferno

Distinguished Member
Ok thanks, it’s just that it was shown on a CX set-up vid on utube
Probably a US Set, they show it, why not here I have no idea.

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Maybe have a look at this?

Inferno

Distinguished Member
Maybe have a look at this?

That menu is not much use at all, it will definitely not show the hours, it's basically an HDMI and WI-FI status info screen, Oh and the tuner.

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
That menu is not much use at all, it will definitely not show the hours, it's basically an HDMI and WI-FI status info screen, Oh and the tuner.
Don't have one of those models - just saw the post stating "tons of information about almost everything".....

Inferno

Distinguished Member
Don't have one of those models - just saw the post stating "tons of information about almost everything".....
It's OK, it's just that the super duper menu is in reality not much use, it won't let you change anything at all, and in no way allows access to anything important whatsoever, I don't get the excitement around a status screen.