1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customizing a still photo slideshow.

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by Jacquie R., Apr 17, 2005.

1. Jacquie R.

Jacquie R.

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking for software that will enable me to create still picture slide shows. I previously used Gizmos by Play Inc. but it is quite outdated and can't produce shows to play on a DVD Player.

I tried Ulead CD/DVD Pictureshow 3.0 but don't like that it is so "wizard" based. I want to be able to customize my show more. i.e. pick my own title page (rather than being stuck with "theme" pages), have more control over the music, etc.

I downloaded demo versions of Nero Photoshow Elite and Arcsoft DVD Pictureshow but the demo versions don't always have all the features of the actual software. I can't really tell if their shows can be fully customized.

I have photo editing software (Adobe Elements) so I am not concerned that the slide show software have photo editing capabilities.

Since I may be starting a side business of making slide shows, I want something that also has some built-in royalty free music (like Gizmos did).

Does anyone have any suggestions?

2. merlynn

merlynn

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try Photo Story 3 it's free from Microsoft and you can get details Here