Customisable stand manufacturer

snerky

Novice Member
Hi all,

earlier this year I found some threads on here about a manufacturer that custom made AV cabinets with a selectable number of tiers, and optional (very simple) cable management. They were just simple minima-looking wood shelves, really. Does anyone recall who I might be thinking of?

cheers

ddlooping

Hey @snerky :)

I have no idea if this is what you're refering to but I've found the following...
On that page they have a testimonial from Maninblack, a forum member.

Kapkirk

Not sure about fully customizable stands but Alphason and the MDA sirius have stands where you can adjust shelf size. Cool if you want to fit a Center speaker or AV receiver.

Gadfium

It might have been one of these guys....they both do customisation.

snerky

Novice Member
thanks for the replies folks, it wasn't any of those. I seem to recall they have a very simple website and a little web app to configure how many shelves you wanted and what style supports / cable management and that was it.

maybe I saw it somewhere else or in a dream.

Yorkshire AV

AVForums Sponsor
Most likely HiFi Racks!

If this is what you're looking for - we're a dealer and can get you a little discount :)

Completely customisable - you pay per tier. The rate varies based on material and dimensions.
Lead time is approx 6 weeks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom