customer srevices we can understand out of hours

Discussion in 'Cable TV & Virgin Media TV' started by insane-alex, Apr 22, 2007.

1. insane-alex

insane-alex
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    i may be the only one but i think that a good move for vm would be to bring back the out of hours technical and customer support to an english speaking country so at least when we ring them we can speak to someone who understands the english language and isnt rude ,my friend spoke to someone on saturday night to complain and the guy actually laughed at him . i spoke to another and they could hardly speak english ....NOT GOOD when you are already ****** off with the service and need some help ....VM HOPE YOU ARE TAKING NOTES:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

2. def

def

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +142
    I complained about this and was told to ask for "second line" if I get put through to India, then they'll transfer you back to the UK.

3. England2Canada

England2Canada

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +15
    Mate...don't think you are alone on this, it seems to be the case here to in Canada and the US from what have heard from my mates there. These companies find it cheaper to use cheap tech support late in the evening, and because of the time difference, you get calls routed to places like the phillipines and india.

4. insane-alex

insane-alex
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    nice one will give that a try thx def