Custome made glass shelves required

windfall

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I'm looking for a supplier to make some glass shelves so that I can place AV gear on them.

I need 5 in total and they have to be made to measure and take the weight of an amp (25kg)

Does anyone know of anywhere I can get these made?

Cheers

Tone

I know of somewhere but its a local place..... you should be able to get something like this from a half decent glass supplier which should be pretty common

ad

Thanks for your reply

I looked in the thompson local all seem to lend themselves to windows (non pc type!) rather then glass, I will call a few anyway. I just wondered if any one could recommend any and what sort of cost was involved.

Cheers for now

Tone

tonetrainer,

I made a five shelf three pole hifi rack a while back and found a glazier quite local to me ( Edinburgh area ) to make up the glass sheets. All he wanted was a template of the shape and size of glass the thickness and colour of tint. I ended up getting 6mm bronze tinted thoughened glass total cost was aroung £350 not cheap but stunning quality.

If you would like to see a picture of the rack I made PM me your e-mail address and I will send you a photo.

Klippie.

Midlands - call this place - if they can't do it they will recommend someone who can

Brownhills Glass

01922 749910

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom