Custom installers in Glasgow East area ?

roydonaldson

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

Looking to move house in the summer and am considering getting someone to help me put either my existing kit into it, or help me work on going multi-room on some new equipment perhaps.

House I'm moving into is in Uddingston and I believe StereoStereo may have done work there previously.

Anyone know anyone that would be good at helping out. I'm not too sure yet whether I want someone to do all of it for me, or to work with me on it as of yet.

Thanks,

Roy.

Gordon,

I never actually checked where you were located before and now realise that you are just a bit further south of me (I'm in Bellshill now and moving to Uddingston July/August).

Tried to call you, but guess you are out. Would you be free and I could run a couple of things past you.

Roy.

Exactly what I was doing as well Gordon.

But I'm not as attractive as you are!

There's also SG Systems in Govan, and I noticed they had a install fetaurette in this months (March) Digital Homes magazine which looked quite an interesting project.

Hello Guys,
Roy, I was wondering if you were any further forward. I've got a 42" LG which I'd like wall-mounted and I'm in Maryhill. Dixons are quoting £300 on their website. I'd be grateful for any info.

Robert

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom