Custom built PC

BlueOrange25

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For my next PC I'm planning on having one built for me where I can specify the components. Bit of a pain getting my current built so I thought I'd let someone else in for all the fun.

I found such a service on Aria but I'm not sure about the quality of the service.

http://www.aria.co.uk/newAriaSystems.asp

If anyone has tried this service, or had a system custom built by someone else, please could they answer a few questions.

1. How good a job do custom builders do with the wiring inside the PC? I know from personal experience that it's torturous and fiddly.

2. Will custom builders also set up the BIOS or do they leave the software side alone?

3. What other reputable custom builders are there?

Thanks.:thumbsup:

Originally posted by BlueOrange25

2. Will custom builders also set up the BIOS or do they leave the software side alone?

3. What other reputable custom builders are there?

They will set up the BIOS, as its not software. IF you buy an OS with your new system, they will install and set it up.

www.microdirect.co.uk

Overclock: www.overclock.co.uk do system builds. Dont know what they are like for it as I build mine myself, but have had no complaints whatsoever in buying components off them.

My brother actually builds custom pcs to order,you can request whatever spec you like and he will build you the ultimate gaming machine(if thats what you want).

He just built one for 1 of my mates and it puts mine to shame:blush:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom