custom build help

nightsider

Standard Member
Reaction score
hi all im not exactly sure if this is posable or realistic at the moment, ive heard about people doing custom builds but i wasent exactly sure what that ment.

what i want to do is make a sound setup for my pc i would like it to be a 7.1 system, im not afraid to do some soldering if the need arises but i realy do want to use some good quality speakers and a good quality amp.

i was thinking about the type of speakers you find in cars and i was wondering if i could pic some decent ones up and some how make an enclosure for them and link them to the amp and thus link the amp to my pc, wireless speakers would be an advantage if i could some how mod the speakers to be wireless that would be useful

I think you need to look at the HTPC forum rather CI forum as this is more Custom installs into homes and buildings rather than PC's effectively you will need to get sound out of you PC (sound card) then amplify it and connect to speakers (some speakers known as actives have the amp built in to the speaker, these are normally cheap and nasty or very high end)

Agreed. Moved >>>

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom