Curved fit denim jeans - what is this madness?

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
I've just had delivered a new pair of jeans which I bought in the sales. They are what's called a curved fit.

Buy Firetrap Mens Vierra Jeans Darkwash FA5768 at MandM Direct

In the photos they look like they fit quite well but I've tried them on and they are the most bizarre pair of jeans I've ever worn.

Has anyone else tried this type of fit? Do you have to do something with them first?
When on they are all twisted and odd.

IronGiant

WTF?

You need to buy a horse and practice your John Wayne swagger :D

Reminds me of an epic thread a few years back.. A member posted a photo of his work shoes and received a fair bit of ribbing as a result. Looked liked he had been walking across roof tops to work :D

Anyone remember the thread? Was a great read :D

aVdub

Distinguished Member
I've just had delivered a new pair of jeans which I bought in the sales. They are what's called a curved fit.

Buy Firetrap Mens Vierra Jeans Darkwash FA5768 at MandM Direct

In the photos they look like they fit quite well but I've tried them on and they are the most bizarre pair of jeans I've ever worn.

Has anyone else tried this type of fit? Do you have to do something with them first?
When on they are all twisted and odd.
Designed for non fruit eaters haha

John

Twisted fitting jeans have been around for 20 years . Atleast

briantopp

I always like Levi twisted fits but this style always come up really short. My main gripe with jeans now is that they all seem to come in women's sizes. I'm not big by any means but any jeans I try on at the moment are so tight they border on indecent!

Sonic67

Banned
Reminds me of an epic thread a few years back.. A member posted a photo of his work shoes and received a fair bit of ribbing as a result. Looked liked he had been walking across roof tops to work :D

Anyone remember the thread? Was a great read :D
Nope, not at all...

my shoes have fallen apart

(Images no longer present.)

Funnily enough I saw the thread title and thought of the legendary thread of someone wanting to wear a denim suit to a wedding.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
These are definitely going back, no idea what this twisted nonsense is about but it feels far too uncomfortable.

Sonic67

Banned
Portraits.jpg

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member

IronGiant

Nothing, I hope. He last visited in November last year.

qwerty321

I always like Levi twisted fits but this style always come up really short. My main gripe with jeans now is that they all seem to come in women's sizes. I'm not big by any means but any jeans I try on at the moment are so tight they border on indecent!
I quite like Next Bootcut Jeans. Can't be doing with this slim fit nonsense!

qwerty321

Nothing, I hope. He last visited in November last year.
What happened to signs! Just looked at that shoes thread and see that he was banned. Only now remembered that I used to see him post a bit around here!

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
What happened to signs! Just looked at that shoes thread and see that he was banned. Only now remembered that I used to see him post a bit around here!
I think in a large part his late night post-session post sessions 'happened' :)

qwerty321

RugbyAl

Had a bloke in our office who had legs shaped like that (big time cyclist).

The often used expression was "He couldn't stop a pig in an alleyway!" :D

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...

Latest News

Samsung updates and expands access to Samsung TV Plus
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Disney+ UK introduces GroupWatch co-viewing feature
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Netflix UK for November 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Harman Kardon launches Citation Amp
  • By Andy Bassett