1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Currys Site Not Working.....Grrr!!!

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by carrollp, Oct 19, 2005.

1. carrollp

carrollp
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I was just trying to order a JVC LT32DS6BJ from Currys website using a £100 off voucher. I get all the way to the confirm order page then I get this connection terminated screen when I click the button.
    https://www.currys.co.uk/store_doc/session_timout_page.html
    I have tried it three times. Now I know they probably don't actually have any in stock anyway but I wanted to try my new Egg money card which has 10% cashback. I am coming to the conclusion that they dont really want to sell from the website. I guess I will just have to keep trying.

Pete

2. Scoobiesnacks

Scoobiesnacks

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    I've had the same thing myself - the site is useless. Even when you place an order it they cancel it because there's no stock but they don't tell you

3. thelurch

thelurch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    Steer well clear my friends, steer well clear.

Ive sent emails requesting to advise them on improving their web business but all you get is an automated response saying "thank you for your comments blah blah " so a human does not even read the emails.

The fact that the website isnt working, take it as a sign from him upstairs that you are not meant to order from currys!

4. DMRT46

DMRT46
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have normally found "Comet" ok for ordering things on the web and delivery so far has been on time.