Currys processing pre-orders

E

E34M5

Hi All,

Just thought i would let you know that having managed to order a Wii with amazon this morning I have just noticed that currys have started processing the pre-order i placed online on the 1st of November. So it looks like I will have 2 Wii's delivered next week.

Currys.co.uk have also processed and shipped my order for the Wii which was placed on the 8th November. A mate of mine who placed his later in the month has also had the same.

They didn't give me a tracking number or anything in the e-mail though which is annoying. Anyone know what courier they use?

mine has also now been processed.

all in all i am happy with how things turned out.

Wollies were kind enough to send me 2 letters appologising about not being able to supply my order (with £20 of gift vouchers with each letter).

My wii was purchased from currys with a 10% discount and cashback, only costing me £155.

with the free vouchers its in reality cost me £115. cant complain about that really.

Currys.co.uk have also processed and shipped my order for the Wii which was placed on the 8th November. A mate of mine who placed his later in the month has also had the same.

They didn't give me a tracking number or anything in the e-mail though which is annoying. Anyone know what courier they use?

As they have not supplied a tracking number I think they are sending them via Royal Mail standard parcels :confused:

Ill be interested in the spare!

anyone received their console yet? Currys haven't given me a tracking number or told me which courier it's coming from. When I called the Web Sales department they were useless, one guy was actually quite rude when he told me I was lucky to be getting a console and I explained that taking more pre-orders than Currys had stock was stupid. At one point he said "nobody twisted your arm to pre-order". I think the concept of a pre-order was lost on him!

Anyways, Currys told me that it hadn't actually been shipped yet but that orders would be fulfilled this week. They couldn't explain why the system had sent me three e-mails confirming my card was processing, had been processed and then finally the order had been shipped (without any courier or tracking details). Just when you think they've pulled through and managed to actually do something they fall at the last hurdle!

Edit: The one helpful person I've spoken to on the Currys Web Sales line called me and has told me that the order definitely has shipped via DHL and will be with me this week, they cannot give me a tracking number though for some reason. They say 5 days for delivery, is that really right? Anyone smell a rat!?

Moorish, i'm in the same boat as you. I've just spoken to Currys customer services and they said that the Wii will be despatched this week and will be with me before Friday. Lets see then !!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom