• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Currys Price Match with Richer Sounds?

Hi im looking at getting a LG50PK350 tommorow from currys with the £10 England goals for £649 but richer sounds are selling for £629 or do i get the LG50PK590 for £899 currys or £719 RS and i was wondering if they price match?

Thxs

Gboardman1959

Hi im looking at getting a LG50PK350 tommorow from currys with the £10 England goals for £649 but richer sounds are selling for £629 or do i get the LG50PK590 for £899 currys or £719 RS and i was wondering if they price match?

Thxs
they will price match richer sounds as long as they have them in stock

John

Just read that dixons are doing them (350) for 599 . not checked myself though

shepster34

yes, with currys you get the england goals offer, but for any additional warranty you have to pay something like £7 per month beginning from the 1st month of purchase (rather than after the first free 12 months warranty as you would expect). this equates to over £400 over 5 years and i doubt england will score 40 goals. Its only my opinion but i would buy from a retailer offering cheap 5 year warranty when it comes to tv's. I dont think dixons offer the england goals do they even though they are same company as currys?

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom