• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Currys online vs store prices

Searcher73

Standard Member
Can anyone tell me if a Currys store will pricematch their online prices? Online they have a product I am after for £803, however, instore it is £899. Reason I ask is I have vouchers to the value of £700 to spend in Curry's and only an additional £100 to add to this.

It does state web exclusive, so I would presume they won't. Any advice welcome.

Guns_LotsOfGuns

Moderator/Games Reviewer
No they wont.

jenic

Prominent Member
They will match their online price, but not including 10% codes etc that are added at checkout.

EDIT: By the way i work at currys

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Or you could sell your £700 vouchers on ebay for £ 693.70(ish) & buy anything you want from anywhere!

Searcher73

Standard Member
They will match their online price, but not including 10% codes etc that are added at checkout.

EDIT: By the way i work at currys

Dam, I wished I know that today I've blinking used them already and took for granted they wouldn't price match, thanks to the previous respondent :clap: :mad: .

I furious now, not just at that finding out that, I bought a LG 37" LCD, LG DVD Recorder & black glass display all for £1149. The TV itself was £1099 so I thought that’s an ok deal as the stand is £199 and don't know what the DVD Recorder is worth, anyway, got it home, set-up the TV, perfect I thought, much better than my 32" Tosh that I've just replaced due to pixel damage. So I unpack the DVD recorder I think to myself that it's quite basic for a recorder. It turns out it isn't a DVD recorder after all; the clowns have given me the wrong bloody thing. What a laugh, even the receipt has the proper model name for the DVD Recorder; I feel a complaint coming on in the morning.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom