Bargain Currys Black Friday Sale: LG OLED55CX 55-inch Smart 4K OLED TV - Save £300, now £1,299

AVF Bargain Finder

Finding Bargains
Currys PC World has opened up its Black Friday sale doors early and the bargains include the following:
  • LG OLED55CX6LA 55-inch Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa features the Alpha9 Gen 3 processor for outstanding colour & contrast, cinematic sound with Dolby Atmos, Dolby Vision IQ, HDR10 and Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG) HDR, a 5-year warranty and has 18% off its RRP and is now £1,299 (was £1,599).
LG OLED55CX-1small.jpg

MuchDanWow

Novice Member
Pre ordered one of these earlier this week for £1399, 2 days before they dropped the price to £1299. Got in contact with customer services for a price match, which they swiftly did but I've not yet received the £100 payment yet. No clue when the TV will be delivered either, it's been about 4 days since I placed the order and I've not heard a word from Currys. Hopefully it's not weeks away from coming!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom