Question Current PS4 part-ex/upgrades schemes?

LotusElan

Ages ago we "benefited" from a Game upgrade scheme where we traded in our original phat PS3 for a slim PS3 (with us topping it up with a bit of cash/store credit).

Does anybody know of anything comparable where we can chop in our release PS4 and get a PS4 Pro? We've had a look at Game again but there doesn't currently seem to be anything similar, or we just couldn't find it... I realise this may be a bit of a futile question seeing as we're basing our current hopes on a previous deal from years ago! :)

Last edited:

Cha1ky

Black Friday just around the corner, New XBox about to go on sale. I'm sure something will pop up very soon.

LotusElan

Yep, I think you're probably spot on there - but ideally we hope to avoid the scrum of Black Friday!

Cha1ky

Yep, I think you're probably spot on there - but ideally we hope to avoid the scrum of Black Friday!
Deals will be online. No scrum involved. :)

Although if its an exchange you're after you'll have to go with the great unwashed in the stores!

LotusElan

But then there's the random delivery/waiting in for hours part to whinge about (first world problems alert...). :)

We'd preferably like a part-ex, if available, as we don't need two PS4s in the house, so at some point would be taking the old console to (e.g.) Game - they seem to offer more in cash than the price that some have sold for on here once P&P is factored in.