Quantcast

Current Panasonic VIERA DX902 TX-65DX902B & TX-58DX902B Issues

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
does this tv have blutooth ? and wereabouts is the headphone jack?

samdavies

Distinguished Member

samdavies

Distinguished Member
Note Bluetooth is only for the the 3D glasses, it doesn't audio stream to headphones.
Not true bud, I've used it for a keyboard and it links with Bluetooth remotes as well. I cannot comment on headphones though, but as it's not a listed feature for Bluetooth audio out i'd assume you're correct.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Ah cool, I forgot about those accessories. I should add this to the FAQ so I don't forget too :)

People have definitely confirmed that headphones don't work though.
ok eddy that answers my questions...got some blutooth headphones i was going to attempt to use with my tv for late night viewing...bought a 3 metre headphone cable as back up!

Last edited:

Bacus

Distinguished Member
I have had the 58dx902b for 18 months now and this morning whilst watching it the screen went black, then after a few seconds the power lights went off. I have been unable to get the tv back on. I haven't changed the fuse yet because when i plug the tv in I hear a click in the back which must indicate that there is power going to it (?). Not sure if i am wrong there. I have cleared excess dust out and also tried the standby on and off button to the right but still nothing.

Anyone else had this issue or can diagnose? Thanks
Sounds like a main power board failure, same happened on my old Panasonic plasma TV a few years back. I purchased a secondhand replacement from EBay and the TV is still going strong to this day.

Dodgexander

I have had the 58dx902b for 18 months now and this morning whilst watching it the screen went black, then after a few seconds the power lights went off. I have been unable to get the tv back on. I haven't changed the fuse yet because when i plug the tv in I hear a click in the back which must indicate that there is power going to it (?). Not sure if i am wrong there. I have cleared excess dust out and also tried the standby on and off button to the right but still nothing.

I'm not with the tv now but I am pretty sure if it looses power it may need switching back on with the power button physically on the TV first? Try using that button rather than than the remote if you didn't already.

Then of course, the fuse.

Bluetooth audio is useless on TVs anyway as they all will have over 100ms delay. My DX902 bluetooth never worked with my wireless keyboards but it depends on the keyboard I think.

EDIT* just thought I'd add that most Panasonic TVs have a master power switch direct on the TV. It needs to be turned to the ON position even before the remote does anything at all.

If the TV has a red standby light, you know it has power going to it and the remote is ready to be used. If it doesn't, there's a problem.

Last edited:

MadHocus

Have you been able to get this resolved? I have stumbled into the same issue today after only having it for 2 years, and John Lewis who was suppose to have my reciept online does not have it. I have 3 years left on my warrenty through them on it but I am stuck. Really upset as its a great TV but that came from out of no where.

Bacus

Distinguished Member
Have you been able to get this resolved? I have stumbled into the same issue today after only having it for 2 years, and John Lewis who was suppose to have my reciept online does not have it. I have 3 years left on my warrenty through them on it but I am stuck. Really upset as its a great TV but that came from out of no where.
Have you not got a physical copy of your purchase receipt ?
Or an email receipt from them when you purchased the TV ?

MadHocus

Have you not got a physical copy of your purchase receipt ?
Or an email receipt from them when you purchased the TV ?
Sadly no, I have been tearing up my house looking for it. Its somewhere as I wouldn't have thrown it away. Just need to find it or I'll be buying a new power board and trying to fix it myself.

Itsthesmell

I wonder if its continuously broadcasting to the TV while wearing them. I wore BT headphones 4 hours per night for a year and starting having disorientation issues. Hasn't happened since I sold them.

Trending threads

Top Bottom