Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 11

Interesting how subjectivity works. How we can all enjoy the show but still have huge differences of opinion within that. I thought that Japanese restaurant stuff was absolutely dreadful..(!) Curb at its most childish and unrealistic.

Interesting how subjectivity works. How we can all enjoy the show but still have huge differences of opinion within that. I thought that Japanese restaurant stuff was absolutely dreadful..(!) Curb at its most childish and unrealistic.
It wasn't the shouting that was funny, it was the way it was all weaved in together (the shirt/dress incidents, the secrets, the funeral, the revenge, etc).

The final scene with the umbrella was the culmination of an episode that had so many great themes contributing.

By the way, I'm trying hard not to give away any spoilers, so sorry if it isn't clear.

^ Yeah it's just that. The supposed arc of the new show has turned into a damp squib, Cheryl and Susie are fish wives, Jeff's cheating boring and Leon feels way more shoehorned in. J.B. Smoove said that he'd be up for a spinoff with Leon, well, maybe back in the day but surely not anymore.

^ Yeah it's just that. The supposed arc of the new show has turned into a damp squib, Cheryl and Susie are fish wives, Jeff's cheating boring and Leon feels way more shoehorned in. J.B. Smoove said that he'd be up for a spinoff with Leon, well, maybe back in the day but surely not anymore.
Leon is one of the best characters in the series, and a brilliant foil to Larry’s uptight white guy. Difficult to imagine a series without him having a very similar character to bounce off - which would end up being compared to Curb.

I enjoyed the last season (as I always do), but it's not as funny as it was.

There are still some great moments for sure, but I'd like to think Larry will wrap this up sooner rather than later. And perhaps move onto something else fresh.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom